We at GLE Construction And Development Ltd, we thrive in offering a our best possible services.
Team is embeded in our core values as we believe in our team and trust them in developing them selves and their skills, continuously adding value both to the company and to our products!
Being part of our team you will have the posibility to patricipate in our projects, dip in our knowledge and continue expanding yours by participating in various seminars of your interest as we promote learning.
Think you would make a great addition to our team? Have a look at our open positions below.
We are looking for an energetic site civil engineer to join our technical team in Limassol.
Main Responsibilities and duties:
- Daily supervision of site works.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Attending site meetings and tracking actions required.
- Liaising with all discipline consultants (Architect-Structural-MEP), contractors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Prepare detailed variation schedules based on provided designs.
- nsuring that the project is being executed within the required timeframes, within the required budget and according to the quality standards.
- Regular Health and Safety inspections in order to ensure that all the works are being executed as per the H&S plan.
- Assisting for the material procurement of the project.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of all site engineering activities.
- Reporting to the Technical Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Expience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- up to 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Member of ETEK.
- Fluent in Greek and English (spoken and written).
- Strong computer literacy (including excellent use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)). Cad Software
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience. Send your CV at email@example.com